Our client is a global ESG and Impact advisory firm.
This position will be based in Singapore.
- Manage climate change/ESG projects across various industries
- Client Management and Business Development
- Practical experience in TCFD and scenario analysis
- Experience in relevant energy and climate change standards such as the GHG Protocol and IPCC, ISO14064, ISO50001
- Direct experience in developing or auditing carbon offset projects
- Experience and understanding of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) process
- Understanding of other sustainability standards, including the SDGs, GRI, SASB
- Experience in broader sustainability / ESG work including strategy, reporting and assurance an advantage.
- Responsible to training junior staff/recruiting
- On-site experience in resource efficiency including identifying and quantifying energy and carbon reduction opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Climate change strategy and TCFD
- Greenhouse gas reporting
- Carbon offsets
- Climate change risk assessment and scenario analysis
- Physical climate change risk and adaptation
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 up to 12 years' of practical experience delivering climate change/ESG projects in SEA
- University/Masters degree, preferably Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or any other relevant field of stud
- Consulting experience