A global Power Technology MNC that focuses on power deliver (DC) is looking for a Senior FAE Electrification/Systems Engineer (APAC) for the Automotive market in Korea. This role will responsible for solving 800V/400V/48V architectures through its modular technology to increase efficiency/performance on vehicles. You will be working closely with the Automotive team to design and develop fully validated DC/DC converters for OEMs.
Report line: APAC Automotive Director.
Location: South Korea
- Technical support for customer proposals, collaboration projects and new opportunities pertaining to DC/DC converters, battery management systems and powering auxiliary systems
- Subject matter expert and go-to-person for the automotive industry
- Exploring new potential market and application for automotive industry
- Provide electrical engineering support for the product development team
- Interpret customer and field feedback to define requirements for vehicle power electronics and systems design
- Technical training and support to its stakeholders, partners and OEM development teams
- 10+ years of design experience in DC/DC converters experience for Automotive OEM industry
- Knowledge in powertrain, chassis systems, AI platforms (for level 3/4/5 vehicles), inverters, battery charging, and power electronics for EV, HEV, BEV, PHEV, Hybrid vehicles
- Semiconductor technical experience, familiarity with functional safety ISO 26262 standards, AECQ100, TS-16949 certification and the PPAP, SOP and safe launch process for automotive customers
- Lead presentation and communicate fluently in English (other SEA languages a plus)
- Willingness to travel domestically and regionally (APAC and US)
Interested applicants, please apply with your CV detailing your project and design experience in DC/DC converters for automotive industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.