Title: Senior Technical Project Lead
Salary: Competitive Compensation (Permanent Position)
A multinational renewable energy company is currently seeking a knowledgeable and analytical Senior Technical Project Lead to manage an onshore substation EPC package with focus on its electrical scope in Taichung City, Taiwan. You will play a key role in building critical onshore transmission assets for offshore wind farms, and leading a global, diverse team of engineers from the APAC region and Europe in complex projects. Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the renewable energy industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
As a Senior Technical Project Lead, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead an effective technical project team to deliver the project scope safely, timely, within budget, and without sacrificing quality.
- Prepare the scope, time, and quality plan (QC) for the FEED and EPC contract of the electrical scope (i.e. onshore substation SCADA, tender evaluation, and procurement).
- Work closely with engineering consultants, EPC contractors, and sub-suppliers.
- Provide timely follow-up on progress and results from contractors and sub-suppliers, and prepare monthly progress reports.
As a Senior Technical Project Lead, you will require:
- A relevant degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience in electrical infrastructure for onshore substations.
- Professional knowledge from technical project management experience, and experience with PMI terms will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of power systems, and experience with high-voltage installations will be advantageous.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- A strong analytical approach to handle a variety of complex tasks efficiently.
If you are interested in the Senior Technical Project Lead role, please reach out to Gerald Mak at LVI Associates.