Title: Senior to Lead Electrical Engineer
Summary: A major utility provider in the United States is seeking a strong, experienced electrical engineer to join their growing engineering team in Michigan. You will oversee the planning and coordination of various engineering assignments and outline crucial projects. Does your previous experience in electrical engineering make you a top contender to be a part of a company that provides power and natural gas to more than 2 million customers in Michigan? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Apply previous substation and or protection and control electrical engineering experience to help with a variety of power delivery/generation assignments.
- Lead the direction of various substation utility engineering projects from 69kv to 345kv.
- Establish and produce engineering proposals.
- Perform analyses in order to facilitate necessary corrections.
The Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Master's Degree in Engineering preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Good work life balance
- Great advancement and relocation opportunities if desired in 20+ states
- Remote work
If you are interested in the Electrical Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.