An established and expanding ENR firm is seeking a senior traffic engineer to add to their team. Responsibilities may include:
- Lead traffic engineering projects and deliver upon the expectations of the client
- Manage a divers range of projects including traffic engineering design, transport and traffic operations and transport infrastructure planning
- Project involvement may include capacity analysis, traffic signal design, ITS, traffic operations, safety analysis, local management plans, and/or other related traffic engineering tasks.
- Desire to get involved with business development and marketing a plus, as this individual will have the opportunity to meet with clients
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Florida PE, or ability to acquire in 6 months
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and client management skills; demonstrated ability leading and managing the design and detailing of complex transportation projects; as well as being goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment
- 5+ years traffic engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Master's preferred)
- Experience with SYNCHRO and/or Vissim
The ideal candidate will be one interested in a great work/life balance and is highly motivated by the opportunity for growth.