A multidisciplinary ESOP firm, with locations in Boston, MA and CT, is looking to add the perfect Senior Traffic Engineer/ PM to their team- primarily in the Greater Hartford area! This firm has been recognized for their outstanding work along with being one of the top places to work throughout New England. This person should be highly motivated and eager to join the transportation team to work on a variety of complex projects within all aspects of design. If you thrive in an environment that focuses on teamwork and diverse perspectives, this senior role is for you!
The Senior Traffic Engineer/ PM will be responsible for:
- Prepare and review design calculations, research design alternatives and code requirements
- All things traffic design and analysis- must have signal design experience
- Communicate and attend meetings with clients, subconsultants and other project stakeholders
- Engage in business development activities, preliminary design and proposal writing while maintaining communication with project manager
The Senior Traffic Engineer/ PM should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 5+ years preferred
- Knowledge AutoCAD Civil 3D, VISSIM, and traffic signal design
- PE preferred/ EIT okay with intentions of taking PE exam in near future
If you are interested in the Senior Traffic Engineer/ PM role, then please don't wait to apply.