A top ENR firm in the Atlanta metro is looking to grow and add to their well-respected traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with GDOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Traffic Signal Operations Engineer in Atlanta. The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly access management. Experience with GDOT processes and policies is a must.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- PE licensure in the state of Georgia
- GDOT project experience
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
- PTOE is preferred
- 4+ years of experience required