We have a current opportunity for a Senior Transmission Line Engineer on a permanent basis based in the greater Phoenix area!
A top Engineering Consulting Firm, is currently seeking a passionate, adaptable, Transmission Line Engineer to lead a team in the greater Phoenix area. You will play a large role in projects for some of the largest utilities around the country, as well as local. In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead a highly skilled group of engineers, that will help support the company's growth as well as excel yours! Do you see yourself as a mentor to those who are around you? If so, please reach out to learn more.
- Direct a team of engineers who are highly skilled and assist them with daily responsibilities within all planning and engineering phases
- Be ready to experience a fast-paced and diverse work environment
- Senior leadership role with high expectations of communication with clients, staff, and management
- Delegate daily responsibilities adequately
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant transmission line engineering experience
- Works well independently, as well as collaboratively
- Expertise in PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole and PLS-TOWER
- Ability to lead and mentor a group of highly skilled individuals
- Hybrid option available
- Monthly team outings
- Flexible work hours
If you are interested in the Lead Transmission Line Engineer role, please don't wait to apply! Also - if your background/experiences do not perfectly align, still apply.