A large scale company is looking to grow their Transmission Line team and is searching for a Senior Transmission Line Engineer. The company is based out of San Diego, but will consider remote work for candidates with over 8 years of experience. The company is in search of driven and experienced Transmission Line Engineers.
The Transmission Line Engineer will be responsible for…
- Designing and developing new transmission line utility projects using PLS-CADD software
- Conducting detailed engineering analyses and creating design calculations
- Implementing innovative solutions to optimize system performance
- Leading project teams to ensure compliance with regulations
The Senior Transmission Line Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 6 years experience in transmission line
- PE Licensed
- Proficiency with industry software, especially PLS-CADD
- Strong verbal and management skills
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexibility with remote work if over 8 years experience!
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, please apply!