A nationwide leader in the historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, municipalities, and Private Groups on projects is seeking to add skilled Project Managers across several levels to their team.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Florida PE
- 8+ years experience across design and planning for major highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, and Geopak
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly.