A top ENR firm in Nashville is looking for a knowledgeable Transportation Planner to add to their team. This well respected, multi disciplinary firm offers a competitive compensation structure as well as extensive work from home flexibility. This firm has a hybrid schedule of 3 days work from home and 2 days in office.
Responsibilities of the Transportation Planner:
- Manage Transportation projects for the State DOT
- Prepare and Review reports and presentations for projects
- Coordinate projects with clients, contractors, outside consultants and firm staff.
- Supervise work for ongoing projects
- Appear in public presentations
Qualifications for the Transportation Planner
- AICP or Professional Engineer, P.E. certification
- Ability to manage projects and staff.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in multi modal transportation planning with MPO's, DOT's and municipalities
- Transit experience
If you think you would be a good fit or are interested in this role feel free to reach out to me directly for further details!