What you will be doing:
- Provide transportation planning support and management services with a focus on public sector transportation clients.
- Proficient in data handling and mining, able to organize complex data sets to support outcomes, narratives, and recommendations.
- Excellent writing skills, able to translate technical information into clear, concise, and visual documents and public-facing materials.
- Ability to interface with the public through workshops, presentations, technical and stakeholder meetings.
- Understanding of common public sector requirements, federal guidance, and agency policies.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to lead tasks and projects as well as play a supporting role to others in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in urban planning, engineering, or other related field from an accredited institution is required. Additional qualifications, such as a master's degree in Transportation Engineering or related field preferred.
- 6+ years of experience performing the essential duties listed above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role. You should be able to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, present technical information to clients and stakeholders, and build strong professional relationships.
The Perfect Candidate will have:
- AICP, PE, PMP, GISP, or other relevant certifications
- Understanding or proficiency in traffic-related analysis.
- Experience with big-data sources and platforms.