A national ENR recognized engineering firm with an impressive backlog is looking for a Senior Transportation PM to add to their Orlando team. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in all they do. This firm offers a competitive salary, opportunity for professional growth, and fantastic work-life balance.
The Sr. Transportation PM will be responsible for:
- Managing professional relationships, with a focus on business development and marketing
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of project managers and junior engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Sr. Transportation PM should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Florida P.E.
- 10+ years of experience across design and project management for transportation
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
If you are interested in the Senior Transportation Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.