Position: Senior Wastewater Project Manager
Location: Atlanta (hybrid)
Salary: $100k - 160k
A family feel firm located in Atlanta with a strong presence in the Southeast are looking to expand their water department. After having a very successful 2022 they are set to break records this year and have won a large variety of waste water projects in several states.
- The candidate will coordinate with our Water Practice Leader and office managers (Business Unit Leaders) in Georgia and other southeast states and develop the practice throughout the state.
- The senior project manager will lead engineers, as well as other professionals in project delivery.
- Oversee the progress of the projects, whilst overseeing a team of professional engineers.
- BS in Civil/ Environmental Engineering
- 7+ years in wastewater space
- PE licence (must)
- Strong Leadership and management ability
- Previous experience dealing with clients
- Large bonuses and incentives
- Generous PTO and great work and life balance
- Supportive management and fast progression
- Thriving employee centric culture
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays) including work from home options
If you're interested, then apply now! Don't meet all the requirements? we sill encourage you to apply!