A leading client of ours is looking to add a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer and Team Leader to their Central Texas division. Having been in operation for over a hundred years, this engineering consultancy works on the largest and most exciting water and wastewater treatment projects across Texas and the South.
The candidate will require the following skills:
- Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team to design and deliver complex water and wastewater facility projects.
- Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Senior Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Business Development: must assist the Central Texas Water Business Team Leader to develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team throughout Central Texas.
- Client Service Management: must develop and maintain a healthy network of clients throughout Central Texas.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire.
- 8 or more years' similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market.
- Working knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Strong communication skills and public speaking ability.
- Master's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 5 or more years' similar experience in supporting municipalities in Central Texas.
- Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics.