An global and leading particle counter company is looking for a Service Engineer in Singapore.
- Calibrate, maintenance, repairing and technical advisory of the electronic equipment to its stakeholders
- Developing troubleshooting and repair skills
- Responsible for conducting physical inventories and reconciliation
- Technical support to regional business partners
- 3-7 years of working experience within the industry
- Experience with Electrical and/or Mechanical with basic knowledge of failure analysis
- Technical degree in engineering or electrical is preferred. Diploma holders are welcome too
- Singaporean or PR only (due to the limitation in VISA)
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.
keith.ng @ lviassociates. com