My Client are looking for an experienced Foreman based out of Washington DC, Virginia or Maryland. They are one of the largest Geotechnical Contractors on the East Cost who are experiencing a strong growth in recent months.
- Collaborate with the Project Superintendent, Project Manager, and field crew to ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the contract and completed on time and within budget.
- Work alongside the Project Superintendent and be responsible for on-site project supervision including management of field labour, equipment, materials, safety and production.
- May assist in developing weekly schedule.
- Maintain all record required concerning production, safety, attendance, time worked by crew members, personnel matters, etc.
- Responsible for timely completion of work assignments within the estimated costs while maintaining the company's reputation for quality workmanship.
- Responsible for the safety of those on the crew.
- Conduct all operations according to applicable company and government safety rules.
- Develop and maintain a proper crew safety attitude by conducting weekly planning meetings and displaying positive safety attitude toward all daily operations performed.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance by all employed under his/her supervision with all company policies.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience working as a Construction Superintendent or Foreman in a similar field.
- Previous experience with Temporary Excavation Systems and/or Geotechnical construction.
- This position will require travel throughout the East Coast of the US.