An international wind company is looking to hire a Site Lead/Site Manager to support its fast-expanding renewable energy projects (solar, wind, biomass) across Japan.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- International environment
- Progressive training provided
- Oversee major renewable energy sites and ensure compliance to service agreement contract
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance activities at project sites
- Lead a team of technicians and professionals both locally and internationally
- Administer contracts and manage on-site contractor activities
- Ensure conformity to site safety
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Licensed civil or electrical construction management engineer will be an advantage
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
- Japanese driving license will be an advantage
If you are interested in the above role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!