is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Project Manager with a background in Municipal Roadway & Site/Civil Engineering to help lead our growth throughout Indiana. Project work will involve Municipal Roadway and Commercial/Industrial site development design and permitting.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter based out of our Indianapolis office and will be responsible for growing and managing civil engineering projects for State, Municipal and private clients.
Candidate should have a strong background in civil/Site engineering and be capable of leading a multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals. This position provides tremendous growth opportunity for a career-minded professional interested in joining our award-winning firm and becoming part of our employee-owned culture of performance and client satisfaction.
- 10-15 years of experience in the consulting industry working for municipal and private clients on civil and/or transportation infrastructure projects including design and management of public State, County and City roadways, water and sewer improvements, stormwater management and commercial development projects.
Qualifications Candidate criteria and minimum qualifications required to perform job competently, include:
* Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from accredited university required
* Professional Engineer License required
* Minimum of 10 years progressively more responsible experience with the development and management of civil engineering projects, including design specifications and plan preparation guidelines
* Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
* Excellent track record of financial success delivering projects on time and under budget
* Public presentation experience
* Experience obtaining Federal, State and Local regulatory approvals and permits
* Ability to foster business development relationships
* Must not require sponsorship, now or in the future, to be considered for this role Additional Information This is a full-time, permanent position with strong opportunity for career growth and advancement. offers excellent salary & benefits, including 100% employee ownership, progressive work environment & learning culture