LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm with around 200 employees across the Texas office. This client is looking for a Project Manager to join their site development team based in Fort Worth.
This client is currently working on 25+ school districts and has served 65+. They also have 5+ billion worth of bonds coming through in 2023. This engineer will have the opportunity to work on K12 projects, higher education complexes, and stadiums and work with a high-performing team.
- PE License
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ Years experience in Site Development
- Ambitious and motivated
- Based in Fort Worth
- Recession proof- work with the government so there is ongoing projects. and backlog for the site development team is 1+ year plus bonds coming in.
- Opportunity to become on the associate's program
- Mapped out career path from when you start
- Great training resources - shadowing, video clips, personal annual growth, learning portal for all engineers so you can do any self-training anywhere, reading materials
- Great bonus structure- normally over weighs your base salary
- Great company culture: half day Friday, weekly lunches, yoga instruction 3 days a week, personal trainer, Thursday breakfasts, 5k charity runs, wellness programs.
- 401K Match - 50% of your contribution up to 15% of your base salary
- Flexible Schedules.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, apply now!