One of the industry's fastest growing general contractor in the heavy highway/transportation industry is seeking to add a site superintendent to their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in: Highway/GDOT construction with at least 5-10 years' experience as a superintendent.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies