We're looking for a Senior Estimator to work for our client, a leading US & international construction company.
If you can demonstrate a background in bidding for projects $20m and above in value then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your resume.
- Preparing bids and project proposals for large industrial projects
- Working with the estimating team to create proposals and pricing
- Reviewing plans and project specifications
- Growing and sustaining a database of equipment vendors and subcontractors
- Experience of bidding for projects $20m and above in value
- Further experience of programs such as Primavera (P6), Bluebeam, Synchro, excel and/or Microsoft Word, MC2 and/or WinEst
- Good communication, organisational skills, reliability and computer literate
- Good mathematical skills
- The ability to read and understand blueprint and specifications for projects
- At least 5 years experience of working in construction
- Able to work on tight deadlines and able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
- Benefits include:
-- Health insurance
-- Dental insurance
-- Vision insurance
-- Life insurance
Think that this Senior Estimator role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.