LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the most exciting Solar Developers that has seen significant growth over the 18 months in both size and the extent of their project pipeline is looking for a Commissioning Technician/Engineer!
They are looking for a Commissioning Technician who also has a strong background in SCADA and DAS systems and the data that comes along with it.
Commissioning Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparation of all pre-commissioning and commissioning documents
- Coordinate all subcontractor work
- Set up the troubleshooting program using their internal site tools to assist with resolutions that may arise
- Ensure a smooth and timely transition to Asset Management
- Manage various project deadlines
Commissioning Technician Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Field experience and strong understanding of solar equipment
- Create better processes and tools to increase efficiency of data collection and analysis
- Extensive DAS and SCADA network experience
Journeyman Electrician Certification is preferred but NOT required
Remote work with Travel throughout California.