A leading local renewable energy company is looking to hire a Construction Manager to work on a new-build renewable energy project in Asia. The individual will get a chance to be involved in other renewable projects such as Solar, Wind, Hydro, and Geothermal.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting projects within the Asia Pacific
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion for solar, wind, geothermal power plants, and/or other infrastructures as assigned.
- Monitor on-site and off-site constructions and ensure compliance with building and safety regulations
- Work closely & communicate effectively with clients, contractors, engineers, and construction specialists on the project and contractual matters.
- Currently based in Japan
- Experience in Solar construction or project management, open to other renewable energy-related experience
- Proficient in Business Japanese (JLPT N1/N2 preferred)
- Hold Construction Management License such as 土木施工管理技士, 電気施工管理技士 or 電気工事士 (Preferred but open to those without)
If you are interested in the Construction Manager role, apply today!
EA License No: 2094733
EA Registration No: 16S8194