We're looking for an Assistant Project Manager who can make a positive impact on a complex construction project with one of our top renewable EPC clients. Assistant Project Managers (APMs) play a crucial role in coordinating efforts between the field team, project team, and our customers.
This company has rapidly emerged as a major player in the solar industry, specializing in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services. They serve a wide range of customers, including commercial, utility, and municipal clients of various scales. Furthermore, for many years, they have held the coveted position of being the favored choice for electrical design and construction services among corporations, institutions, and utility companies.
- Key in coordinating between field team, project team, and customers
- Maintain exceptional relationships with vendors & subcontractors
- Assist in review and tracking of all project deliverable (RFIs, change orders, submittals, etc.)
- Provide oversight for Project Engineers
- APM will work on site full time
- 3+ years of renewable construction/engineering experience
- valid drivers license
- High school diploma or GED