As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I am currently representing a new, full service EPC company in the Renewable Energy industry. The company also just acquired the solar division of one of the largest mechanical and civil contractors in the US. After doing so, this company will be one of the largest independent solar energy EPC companies in the US which currently oversees more than 1 GW of operational assets and has 700MW under construction. Additionally, the team has 2,500MW in the pipeline for construction in 2021-2022 around the country.
The team is looking to grow by adding a Project Engineer who will perform engineering and project support tasks for distributed generation and transmission scale photovoltaic systems.
Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the development, procurement, construction, and O&M departments
- Create design layouts for PV power plants using AutoCAD, PVCASE, and Helios 3D design software
- Expertise in ground mount layout and optimization
- Ability to interpret energy models utilizing PVSYST software
- Review site plans, construction details, and single line diagrams for utility Interconnection Applications, electrical permits, and construction documents
- Review and approve civil, structural, and racking construction design sets
- Review and approve SCADA construction design sets
- Attend site visits across the US
- Evaluate commissioning reports
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply here!