LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the leading C&I and Community Solar Developers in the US at the moment who have been around for the last Decade are looking to bring on an additional Solar Project Manager for their upcoming portfolio in New England. They are beginning to focus on projects and have roughly 30MW in Maine and another 100MW in MA! They are looking for a Project Manager to oversee their Maine Portfolio which will most likely roll over into the MA portfolio as well. They are a very employee oriented company and are always looking to keep good talent for the long haul.
Solar Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple project sites at various stages of development that are at NTP or close to it
- Managing all aspects of the project life cycle which includes budgeting, scheduling, contractor oversight and client relationships
- Deliver projects that are within the schedule and defined budget
- Familiarity with Procore to maintain updated budgets, schedule and change orders or even uploading site pictures
- Oversee the entire field team which can include construction managers, subcontractors and any other laborers
- Constantly looking for areas to improve efficiency
- Oversight over risk mitigation
- Work hand in hand with Procurement, and Development to assist with the pre-contract phases which can include EPC Contract negotiation
Minimum Skills and Requirements of Solar Project Manager:
- Self starter and very organized
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
- Ability to manage various parties for multiple projects which can include different stake holders, agencies and contractors
- Strong AHJ permitting experience
- Experience with AutoCAD is major plus!
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder to Apply***