As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I am currently working with an industry leading full-service developer and owner & operator. This company operates more than 200 commercial and community solar + storage projects throughout the United States. With over $600 Million of development capital, and over 100MW in their pipeline, and are looking to acquire more high-quality projects to own and operate long term.
The team of industry leading engineering experts is looking to add a Solar PV Project Engineer to their team!
- Providing design deliverables to support community/ utility-scale solar systems
- Leading technical tasks of assigned projects from early stage site evaluation through construction
- Provide technical support, and identify appropriate technical specifications/ detailed design calculations
- Manage and work closely with equipment vendors to identify challenges and provide solutions
- BS degree in engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering is preferred)
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification is a plus
- 2-5 years minimum engineering experience
** if interested in hearing more please apply! **
*US Citizen or green card holder, based in US