LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the leading Energy and Infrastructure companies in North America who are looking to spearhead the digital transformation occurring in the Power Generation industry at the moment!
They are looking to bring on an innovative Solutions Architect who has extensive experience across Cloud, Machine Learning and IoT industries. You will be responsible for translating business strategy into solutions architecture through design and analysis.
Solutions Architect Primary Responsibilities:
- Interact with business partners to fully understand business value and that everyone is aligned regarding technology strategies and solutions.
- Align new solutions with the already existing architectural guidelines
- Work alongside the portfolio architect, business analysts and business customers to help create an all-encompassing solutions from architecture all the way to user experience
- Work alongside the Product Line Delivery Team on. Technology that is being used, Data Flow, Security, and Cost Estimation while ensuring compliance with regulatory and cyber security requirements
- Develops Product Team Release and Technical Road-maps
- Bridge communication across Product Lines and Operational Teams to ensure a smooth product delivery
Minimum Qualifications for Solutions Architect:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 6+ years of Solution Design and Architecture
- Experience with creating reference and transition architectures
- Solid understanding of full stack applications in addition to cloud technologies
- Ability to assess both vendor and custom-built solutions