Senior Analyst, Accounting Research and Financial Reporting
Location: Princeton, NJ
Summary: A leading publicly traded energy infrastructure investor focused on long-term, sustainable assets across North America is looking to add a Senior Analyst, Accounting Research and Financial Planning to their Accounting Research team. Our client has a diversified and contracted portfolio of over 7,000MW power generation assets. This technical, high-visibility role offers excellent exposure to SEC reporting and technical accounting for an array of significant transactions across the business, including acquisitions, debt and equity financing and complex legal structures.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze contracts for proper accounting treatment
- Review major transactions, including investments, acquisitions, and financing arrangements to determine appropriate U.S. GAAP treatment
- Assist with the preparation of related financial disclosures and support for SEC filings
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to provide documentation
Desired skills and experience for the Senior Analyst, Accounting Research and Financial Reporting:
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Proven skills in resolving technical accounting issues
- 4-6 years of professional experience, experience in public accounting strongly preferred
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: