Company Summary: Founded over thirty years ago, this renewable energy developer/IPP is one of the most established companies in the industry. They recently received $1B in residential solar + storage financing through partnership with a Silicon-Valley based credit union and secured dedicated commercial solar financing through Bank of the West. Currently, the company is ranked the #1 commercial solar solutions provider in the US.
Position Summary: The associate will support the residential and commercial business by serving as the primary interface for project-level debt and equity investors post-closing, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of all contractual, compliance, and performance obligations required under the financing agreements. This position will report to the Director of Asset Management and will coordinate regularly with other internal departments such as accounting, tax, legal and operational teams.
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare and deliver reports summarizing the financial and operational performance of assets for distribution to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a detailed understanding of all financing structures for assigned portfolios and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all operational processes are executed in compliance with agreements
- Managing relationships with key project-level stakeholders including cash and tax equity investors, off-takers, and O&M provider
- Coordinating closely with the Accounting team to ensure monthly accruals, GL entries, and internal reporting requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Administering project-level financing agreements including the execution of loan draws, deposits, and cash distributions
- Supporting cross-functional teams in the resolution of material issues affecting operational projects
- Ensuring the management processes developed by the Asset Management team are implemented consistently across all projects in the portfolio
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in Asset Management or Investment Banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
If interested in this position, please do not hesitate in submitting an application!