Title: Senior Associate of Project Development
Summary: My client is a national leading developer, owner, and operator of utility scale solar and storage projects in the United States. My client is looking to grow their development team and they are looking for a motivated and talented project developer to help expand their portfolio. This person will report to the Director of development to identify project sites and leading real estate negotiations to help grow their portfolio of utility scale projects.
The Senior Associate of Project Developer will be responsible for….
- Identifying potential project sites and support the business development team in leading real estate negotiations including titles and permitting research.
- Management of site due diligence, environmental services, and the interconnection process.
- Prospect suitable greenfield sites through land options, landowner outreach, and lease negotiations.
The Senior Associate of Project Developer should have experience with….
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project development in the renewable energy industry.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with landowners and stakeholders.
- Exposure and general understanding of the US Energy Markets.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.