I'm currently working with one of the top solar solution providers in America. With over a decade of global leadership, this company is looking to fill a Senior Director of Pre-Construction. They are currently switching gears from being an EPCM to fully functional in-house EPC firm and self-perform their projects.
A few of the job requirements include:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in construction or engineering
- Detailed knowledge of EPC development
- Ability to travel up to 40%
A few of the job responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage large utility scale pipeline of PV and ESS projects
- Lead and develop internal EPC departmental teams in planning, estimating, and design for solar projects
If these roles align with your current expectations, please use the link and apply!