We have a current opportunity for a Sr. I&C Engineer on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
As our new Sr. EI&C Project Engineer, you will be part of a team that supports all aspects of control system life cycles across the diverse industries and systems of our varied clients.
- Project and Task Management: Adhere to a project's scope, schedule, and budget. Must understand the entire project scope and interact with various team members as it relates to I&C systems.
- EIC Design: Good working knowledge of electrical principles and able to read, understand, and design Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), loop diagrams, electrical schematics, network and riser diagrams.
- Controls Design - Able to read understand and design industrial control systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC): Must have a good working knowledge of multiple PLC platforms and able to read, understand, and develop simple PLC programs.
- HMI/SCADA: Must have a good working knowledge of multiple HMI systems. Ability to develop HMI and SCADA graphics and other SCADA related tasks is a plus.
- B.S. or greater in electrical engineering or relevant discipline
- 7+ years industry experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills and maintain a professional presentation, especially with clients.
- Be able to travel 15-20% of the time