LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading Renewable Energy Utilities/IPP Developers Globally! They have been quite heavily involved with their wind portfolio, and have a gotten to point where they can focus on their solar projects. They are looking for a Senior Manager of Solar Operations to oversee 8 sites in the Houston area.
This is a growth hire and will provide long-term job stability and growth!
Senior Manager, Solar Operations Responsibilities:
- First and foremost, ensuring that both internal and external employees are following the safety protocols and procedures.
- Mentor and help develop new/less experienced colleagues in the Operations group including:
- Site Managers
- Lead Technicians
- Administrative Assistants
- Ensure optimum efficiency of the Solar portfolio
- Overseeing and enforcing contracts with service providers on a day to day basis
- Constantly updating SOP's for the Solar Portfolio
- Ensuring a smooth transition from contracted to self-perform service
- Implement and Drive KPI's across:
- Establish and maintain budget
Senior Manager, Solar Operations Qualifications:
- Experience with overseeing 5-7 direct reports and 30-50 indirect reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering OR EQUIVALENT combination of technical training and experience
- 10-12 years of operational experience, 5 of which need to be a managerial role
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects in various geographical areas and climates
***Must BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN-CARD HOLDER TO APPLY***