Summary: A multi-disciplined firm in the Baltimore area is looking for a SR Mechanical Engineer to add to their growing team. They have a solid backlog of projects and the ability to take on a variety of work. The firm is a tight-knit group who values collaboration and everyone coming together to finish the project.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a fully licensed Mechanical Engineer in at least one U.S. state, preferably in the local jurisdiction
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with building systems and building codes. Candidates with relevant experience and desire to work on fire protection related projects are encouraged to communicate that with their response.
- Consulting experience in institutional, industrial and commercial environments
- Active security clearance or the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Establishing and maintain positive client relationships
- Providing technical guidance to mechanical staff
- Mentoring and monitoring the professional development of mechanical staff
- Assisting Principals in developing new and/or revised processes and procedures
- Leading staff training sessions
- Performing Project Manager duties as assigned
- Reviewing calculations and all work products produced by Engineers, EIT's, and designers assigned to the project
- Performing QA/QC reviews on assigned projects
- Family feel in the office
- Offer family or personal insurance coverage
- Vision/Dental paid for
- Profit Sharing Opportunities + 401k match
- Casual Fridays
- Team Nights/Events
Urgent need so don't wait and apply now!