We have a current opportunity for a an Engineer seeking a remote role on a permanent basis.
This candidate will be expected to manage and perform systems studies including but not limited to protective device coordination and the following explorations: short circuit, arc flash, load flows, grounding, and power quality. The candidate will also be expected to effectively communicate results by preparing written reports and making presentations describing studies performed, solutions developed, and value obtained.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in power systems
- Knowledge of electrical design theory and concepts
- Knowledge of power distribution and transmission systems design is a plus
- Proficiency in ETAP, CDEGS, and CYMCAP is strongly preferred
- Efficient time management
- handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Full benefits package including health, vision, life, and dental insurance - up to 99% employer-paid for employees and dependents
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% match up to 6%, vested immediately
For further information about this position please apply.