Looking for an experienced Project Manager with a passion for renewable energy! A leading utility scale renewable energy company is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Denver, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing overall management of the design, construction and commissioning of utility scale renewable projects throughout the US. You will manage the execution of multiple EPC contracts, and work closely with internal and external teams, and subcontractors, to oversee the design and construction of the project. Additionally, you will provide training and mentoring for assigned team members and work with the on-site Construction Monitoring team to manage and monitor the work.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Experience on utility scale solar, wind, or storage projects
- At least 3 years of on site construction experience
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field
- PMP certification is preferred
Does this sound like a role you would be a good fit for? Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career with a leading utility scale renewable energy company.