My client, a boutique building enclosure consulting firm is looking for a talented engineer/architect/consultant to join their growing team and fun loving and hard working professionals.
- At least 6 years building envelope/enclosure/restoration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations, curtainwall restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting, and design repair.
- Professional Licenses (PE, AIA preferred)
A successful candidate will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtainwalls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
- Previous consultancy experience and client facing skills
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match