My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are looking for a highly skilled Senior Building Envelope Consultant in Long Island, New York. This company prides itself on their work culture, and professionalism and have direct access to some exciting and unique projects. They also focus on the personal and professional development of employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team makes this company one of the market leaders within building envelope market.
Requirements for the role:
- 8+ year's experience in building enclosure testing, review, design, and assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA/AIA) desired
- Bachelors degree.
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems preferred
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtain wall systems preferred
- Experience in building enclosure repair design preferred
Building Envelope Consultant responsibilities:
- Building Science/Building Envelope/ Historic Preservation
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines, and maintaining communication with key clients
- Overseeing and managing multiple project teams simultaneously
- Understanding of building science and building performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong background in procuring enclosure work