My client, a boutique architecture and engineering firm in NYC is looking for a PE Licensed building enclosure engineer in NYC with 5+ years of experience to join their well-cultured & professional firm.
This firm is like no other when it comes to their investment in people, and examples of this include back paying furloughed employees full salary whilst they were furloughed over covid, having regular group study sessions for professionals wanting to attain licensure, and provide a significant yearly bonus, alongside regular team picnics, nights out and other social events.
- Successfully manage to building exterior restoration projects including Facade Restorations, Roofing/Waterproofing Projects, Historic/Landmark Preservation, Window/Door Restoration, Projects, and Building Surveys.
- Provide overall project management including on‐site inspections (must be comfortable on scaffold drops), development of scope/specifications, bidding evaluation, construction monitoring, and report development.
- Attend site visits and client project meetings for designated projects and clients. Provide technical direction to Jr. Project Managers and AutoCAD Technicians.
- Must have 5+ years managing building envelope restoration projects
- Must have experience in all phases of work: a) inspections, b) design/scope development,
- field/construction monitoring
- Bachelor's in Engineering/Architecture, or related design field
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients