Seeking a talented Professional Engineer in the Water/Wastewater industry with 8+ years of experience to join a community driven, employee-focused and multi-disciplined civil consultancy firm.
This position can be based in any of the following:
- Kansas City, MO
- Springfield, MO
- St Louis, MO
Looking to join a firm consistenly voted as a Best Place to Work, Champions of Business and Company of the Year? Look no further!
- Began 20 years ago and has now grown to 200+ employees with offices across the Midwest.
- Operate in Water, Wastewater, Civil/Site, Transportation, Stormwater, Construction Inspection, Structural, Technology and Utilities.
- Have an extremely employee-driven culture, emphasizing the importance of their employees doing meaningful work, so if somebody would like to focus on hydrology projects, the leaders will go out and win that type of work!
- A big part of their culture is focused on improving the lives of the communities around them, they believe this then enables personal and professional growth.
- Always hold social events, whether that is company-wide, or location based, along with inviting members of the local community to make you feel extra connected to those you are providing for.
- Have a hybrid policy which is 3 days WFH (intentionally Wednesdays and Fridays are in the office to allow collaboration in meetings / trainings) but are also very flexible with their hours.
- 9am - 3pm are core hours where everybody should be available, but outside of that you can start / leave as and when so long as your hours are in.
- Looking for engineers to join their team in all offices from 8+ years of experience - either as a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Variety of career paths including Project Management, Technical Leader, Client Manager and other intricate paths dependent on your preference / desire.
- A typical day will consist of communicating with clients on the projects you are managing, alongside working with the project team and offering technical guidance and leaderships. There may be days of going to different conferences or client meetings too, if that's the route you take.
To find out more / discuss further, reach me on 816 332 6192.