We have a current opportunity for a Structural Design PM on a permanent basis. The position will be based in St Louis.
Manages, oversees, and coordinates designated projects to ensure timely and budgetary accomplishment of project goals and objectives throughout the entire project life cycle. Responsibilities include reviewing client proposals, determining project procedures, staffing requirements, and resource allocation for all project phases. Advances in this role are typically based on the effective performance of essential duties. Discretionary progression is contingent on the employee's actions and achievements. This position indirectly oversees employees regarding project-specific tasks.
- Review client proposals to establish project procedures, staffing needs, and resource allocation for estimating, scheduling, design, permitting, construction support, and close-out phases.
- Develop project proposals by creating work plans, delegating tasks, and defining staffing requirements, including duration's, hourly rates, budget, and schedule.
- Act as the main point of contact for exchanging project information between the firm and the client, with the backing of senior staff.
- Generate and review status reports, monitoring intermediate and internal design reviews to ensure adherence to the firm's standards for completeness, quality, and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with client standards and prepare project reports and schedules in response to management and client requests.
- Guarantee the completeness and availability of all forms and scoping documents for the project team.
Education & Qualifications
A preferred qualification includes a Bachelor's Degree relevant to the industry or an equivalent education from a four-year college or university.
A minimum of 7 years of experience in the development, management, or construction of projects specific to the discipline is required. PE or SE License