Title: Structural Engineer
Summary: A creative and vibrant engineering firm is redefining what it means to solve problems and solve them well, and wants you to be a part of the build! Looking for a motivated Structural Engineer in the New York area to join an established nationwide team of experts in the water and environmental field.
The Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preparation and checking of structural analysis and design computations, structural software modeling, and contract documents related to various water and industrial process projects.
- CAD design drafting and coordination with senior engineers.
- Assisting senior engineers in technical evaluations of products and materials.
- Investigating existing structures on-site and preparing reports based on findings.
The Structural Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Structural Engineering, or Civil Engineering with concentration in Structures; MS preferred.
- EIT, PE preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in structural design and analysis.
- Completed coursework in structural steel and reinforced concrete design.
- Potential of travel nationwide to oversee diverse projects.
- On-hands mentor-ship by experienced engineers on the team.
- Collaboration with all disciplines across project areas.
If you are interested in the Structural Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.