This firm is seeking a skilled Structural Engineer to add to their growing team in the Northeast office. The qualified candidate will have experience in transportation and building design experience.
Description & Qualifications:
- NJ Professional Engineer's License
- 10+ years AASHTO bridge design experience
- Extreme familiarity with NJDOT design standards
- Must have previous New Jersey design experience
- Proficiency with design software applications such as Microstation, AutoCADD, and other CADD softwares
- Preferred experience with building investigations/forensics
The qualified candidate will work on both transportation and building design. This person will be expected to mentor younger engineers on design software, and best practices for NJDOT and NJTA design standards. This person will need excellent organizational skills and the ability to bring in new projects for the team.