They have been in the industry for more than 60 years and are always innovating with technology to provide clients with the best solutions while being efficient.
This multi-award-winning firm are looking to continue to grow their presence in the Midwest, with a strong backlog of work this opportunity is ideal for any engineer looking to work a variety of projects. This means it will give you the exposure to different building types, clients, and materials.
Culture is at the forefront for this firm, being collaborative and having an open-door policy where every engineer can feel comfortable asking questions and learning is something they look to invest in.
- Performing Structural analysis and forensic investigations on a new and existing buildings
- Proficient with structural analysis software including RAM, RISA-3D, ADAPT, and others
- Produce reports on findings of structural damages and failures
- Ability and willingness to perform physical site investigations including climbing, scaffolding, and crawling into spaces
- Willingness to be client facing and ability to coordinate with contractors
- B.S or M.S in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT), Professional Engineer (PE) or Structural Engineer (SE) licensed
- Minimum 3 years in structural engineering
- 401k above industry standard
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hybrid working model
- Clear route for progression
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Mass Transit Subsidy
Reach out if you want to learn more about this opportunity. If this opportunity isn't right for you, but you want to explore other options reach out to me directly.
📞 - 312 456 6235