They are a dedicated team of architects, engineers, and construction consultants with a range of specialized skills ready to solve complex construction and disaster related problems. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of challenging commercial structures.
A prospective candidate will have experience in Design, Forensic Investigation, and Construction Defects. This opportunity would allow you to be familiarized with commercial and residential construction codes and standards, field-testing protocols, and structural evaluation.
- Perform Forensic Investigations on new and existing buildings
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- Structural Retrofit on existing buildings
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures
- Ability to support conclusions through appropriate expert testimony in legal proceedings
- Lead and manage both new and existing projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE), Structural Engineer (SE) Preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Structural Engineering Experience
- Knowledge with design / build techniques, construction costs, processes, scheduling, standard industry contract forms, and construction cost reporting is essential
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- They offer a competitive compensation package including a 401K match above industry average, employee share ownership, medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!