A full-service engineering firm that has won two Presidential Design Awards and has been ranked as one of the nation's Top 500 Engineering Firm and Top Design Firms has is looking for a Structural Project Manager to join their team!
This role will include bridge engineering, assisting with project management tasks, and construction phase support for projects in the City of Pittsburgh.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of Pennsylvania or ability to obtain.
- Minimum of five years' experience in structural engineering required.
- Strong written, communication and computer skills are required.
- The successful candidate must be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Provide assistance with managing bridge projects from startup through preliminary engineering, final design, and construction phases of work.
- Manage bridge/structural tasks as part of project development, including plan and report production.