The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Structural Engineer with their P.E. license or S.E. license with construction, structural restoration, damage repair, and repair design experience on a variety of buildings who looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing solutions to solve challenges on existing buildings and very exciting, complex recreational and commercial projects. The candidate will have the chance to work on buildings that are complex projects in repair/restoration etc.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in forensic engineering with strong experience at an architecture engineering, engineering or construction firm. Litigation experience is a plus as well.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6 years experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with architectural engineering, materials engineering and repair design, in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings and all aspects of the structure of the building. Strength in critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all mandatory for success in this position.
This office is presenting an opportunity to help their growth, manage, and be a leader in the future of the company.
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or Structural Engineer (SE)
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architecture Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- structural engineering experience on exisiting buildings
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Annual Bonuses
Let's get in touch!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn.