We have a current opportunity for a Structural/Civil Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based out of one of our local offices within the Southeast Region of the USA.
Candidates interested in applying for the role should have the following qualifications below.
- Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of civil/structural substation experience
- Mechanical reasoning skills
- P.E. License or E.I.T. is a plus
- Experience with 15kV through 500kV) substation design is a plus
- AutoCAD, Microstation, RISA, LPile and Civil 3D experience is beneficial
Responsibilities include, but do not limit the following below.
- Lead a team of engineers, designers & drafters through all aspects of substation civil design
- Develop cost estimates, construction specifications, engineering proposals and project schedules
- Coordinate with all disciplines that contribute to electrical substation design
- Prepare calculation packages for clients and to adhere to code requirements
- Occasional travel to sites
- Perform business development with current and new clients
This role would work on a hybrid flexibility basis, meaning that engineers are expected to report into the office at least 2-3 times a week. For further information about this position and office locations please apply.